Organic Chicken sparkling with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Garbanzo Cous Cous
Organic Chicken sparkling with Sun Dried Tomatoes: Serves 4
1 pound Organic Chicken Breast
1 Large Yellow Onion
2 teaspoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Jar Sun Dried Tomatoes in Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 package wheat Cous Cous
1 32 ounce package of vegetable or organic Chicken Broth
2 Tablespoons Organic Vegan Butter
1 can organic Garbanzo Beans
Let’s start with the Chicken Sparkling with Sun Dried Tomatoes!
1. Cut the chicken breast into 1 inch cubes.
2. Remove skin from the Onion and Dice the Onion into medium
3. Heat Extra Virgin Olive Oil in Medium sized Pan.
4. Put the chicken in the pan and cook until meat is cooked.
5. Add Salt and Pepper to taste.
6. Add Onions and keep cooking for about 3 to 4 minutes.
7. Add Jar of Sun-Dried Tomatoes to pan and mix.
8. Place lid on pan and keep cooking for at least 20 more minutes on medium low.
By Sepi (c) Copyright 9/20/12
Garbanzo Cous Cous:
This Cous Cous recipe is not my creation but I love it with the Chicken dish!
1. Boil the broth in a medium sized pot.
2. Add Cous Cous.
3. Add Vegan Butter.
4. Drain can of Garbanzo beans then add beans to the pot.
5. Stir ingredients then after another 4 minutes, turn off the heat.
6. Keep the lid on until the liquid is absorbed.